|The Golden Retriever is symmetrical, powerful, active dog. It is neither clumsy nor long in the leg, displaying a kindly expression and possessing a personality that is eager, alert and self-confident. They are primarily a hunting dog.
The Golden Retriever Dog door knocker was designed by artist Michael Healy and is cast in solid bronze and made in Rhode Island.
Your Door Knocker was designed for easy mounting. The included mounting screws work well with both wood and metal doors.
1. Hold your Door Knocker in the desired position on your door and mark hole locations with a pencil.
2. Drill guide holes using a 1/8" drill bit. Screws accept a Phillip's head screwdriver.
3. Some designs will require that the body of the Door Knocker be removed before the mounting bracket can be attached.
4. Screw the mounting bracket into desired position.
5. If required, re-attach the body of the Door Knocker to the mounting bracket.
Height 4", Width 5" Depth 3"
Usually leaves warehouse in two days or less.